what i do

Primitive (and modern) knives, hatchets, cutting tools; ONLY as they relate to wilderness survival. *NO* discussion about using knives for fighting or defense.

Moderators: admin, Walter Muma

what i do

Postby bigpine2 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:21 pm

i just wish to say hello to everyone i,m bigpine2 i wish to discuss some of the things i do .
1, i make native AMERICAN WEAPONS AND SUCH KNIVES LANCES,SPEARS.cerimonial rattles like coyote.deer and bear.
i,m a camper, homesteader,and flint knapper and i wish to thank Walter Muma and the fourm for having me here.
i hope to learn and when possible to teach as well.
bigpine2

Re: what i do

Postby dixieangler » Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:40 pm

Welcome from a bushcrafter/woodsman. I would have responded sooner but the site was down so I e-mailed Walter and it seems he got it back up. I would like to knap more but unfortunately there are no rocks for breaking where I live in South Central FL. I am a big fan and believer of native Indian wilderness skills. The Seminoles here make my skills look puny by comparison. My skills are mostly primitive skills but also some practical outdoor skills. I look forward to seeing your work.
- Robert M.

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengtheneth me." - Paul, c. A.D. 60 (Philippians 4:13)
dixieangler

Return to Knives, hatchets & primitive blades for wilderness survival